Lock Poker Banner

Friday, April 22, 2011

New Blog Address

If you like my blog please click the BlogTopList vote button to the right. This will give my blog a better ranking & help increase traffic to my blog. Thanks.

To signup to play at Lock Poker:
1. Clear cookies & internet history
2. Either click the banner above or 1 of the following links:
http://refer.lockpoker.com/jhub
http://download.lockpoker.com/jhub
Please email me with your screen name at jhub3000@hotmail.com after you signup for an account and make sure that jhub3000@hotmail.com is listed as a safe sender in your email. You can also email me with any questions. Before you begin playing on Lock, or even if you already do play on there, you will probably want to read this post about optimizing the software: http://jhubpoker.blogspot.com/2011/06/making-most-out-of-lock-pokers-software.html


For daily updates & other ramblings please follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/#!/jhubpoker


For those of you viewing on facebook you can visit my blog at jhubpoker.blogspot.com for better viewing.

To see previous posts please visit http://jhub3000.livejournal.com/

I'll start updating next week.

Gl at the tables,
Hub

13 comments:

  1. Please god change these colors. It gives me a migraine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jhub could you switch to another color scheme - this one is very annoing. gl to u

    D. from russia

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi jhub, i'm sure you have better things to do than messing around w/ blogs but I really think you'll start disliking blogspot sooner than you care for. Perhaps try out wordpress: their admin panel is so much better than this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. I would like to stick with black & yellow for the colors since they're the colors of Cake Poker, who I am representing. If you have any suggestions using those colors just let me know.

    Gl,
    hub

    ReplyDelete
  5. I figured I could mix brown in there as well. Is that better? Otherwise just let me know what you suggest using brown, yellow, & black & I can try it out.

    I'm also going to try to get back to doing monthly updates, with the 1st one being after the end of April. I should have an update this week on Cake Poker.

    GL & Happy Easter,
    Hub

    ReplyDelete
  6. maybe a yellow thats not so bright

    ReplyDelete
  7. black and yellow black and yellow, no keys, push to start

    Happy Easter Man

    ReplyDelete
  8. That should be better. When I started the blog I just quickly picked some black & yellow colors.

    MJCACE, Happy belated Easter

    GL,
    Hub

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i prefer 1500 chips super-turbo 10 man with a payout structure like the 10 man turbos offered now (they pay 4 spots) although 300 chip ones would be better than none. are you still going to be playing on other sites or strictly cake now?

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Comments are screened & I may have forgotten to actually publish your last comment. I did read it though.

    The 300 chip tourneys would likely pay 3 spots like FTP's structure. What I'll probably do is poll my blog readers in the near future if they'd like 10 mans paying 4 spots or 3 spots. While I value your suggestions I'll have to see what the majority of people want. I'll wait until Cake is done implementing other structures they're currently working on though.

    Let me know if you have any other suggestions.

    GL,
    Hub

    ReplyDelete